Resources for AB 540 undocumented students

Even if you are undocumented, there are numerous resources to help you pay for and attain a graduate education at UC.

UC campuses offer a host of programs to support students qualified under the California Dream Act and California Assembly Bill 540 (AB 540). The act provides financial assistance and other support to students who came to the U.S. as children and meet certain conditions.

Prospective students are strongly encouraged to contact individual campuses regarding financial support.

Campus resources

Dream Act application

The California Dream Act application determines California student financial aid for AB 540-eligible students.